Based in Hamburg, Germany
12 December, 2014
Run or Die is a fast paced Endless Runner that focuses on movement based abilities (and a huge Ion Cannon)! Players must make decisions in the blink of an eye and react quickly in order to make their way through a hazardous city environment where every run is different! Can you make it to the Lab to save Flow?
Development of Run or Die began as a 1 man project in February 2013. Throughout the upcoming months, Run or Die went from being a clouded vision to being a playable prototype. As soon as that was ready, efforts intensified and a small team was formed which further developed the basic idea of the game into an overall fun experience with a level of polish and passion for detail generally not seen in the Endless Runner genre. That fun experience now became a finished product everyone who likes runner games or 2D platformers in general can enjoy.
- Includes something really interesting about the game which players will love.
- Tight controls
- The R.O.D Suit which gives you access to 5 different Abilities
- Native Controller Support
- Over 170 handcrafted maps
- Day and Night Cycle
- Endless Mode
- Daily Runs in which players from all over the world run through the exact same city layout and have one shot a day to grab the highest score
- Training Mode, hone your skills to prepare for the run
- Challenge Mode, collect all the Intel and reach the goal
- User Created Challenge Map Support
- Steam Workshop Integration for easy sharing of User Created Challenge Maps
- Online Highscores to compare your score with the rest of the world
- Pixel Art crafted with love
- Music by Vidboy and Lifeformed
- Steam Achievements
- A quick restart button (trust us, you will love that one)
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Team Flow
Team Flow is a small team of crazy people that set out to create an Endless Runner to compete with the best.
More information on Team Flow, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Run or Die Credits
Project Director, Programmer
Artist - Artworks,UI
Artist, Sprite animation
Artist, Pixel art
Artist, Background Art
Artist, Tile Art
Benjamin A. Montoya
Vidboy and Lifeformed